Looking for a gift to honor the teachers, guidance counselors or staff members who have helped your child achieve academic excellence at Masconomet?
You can recognize these special people throughout the year by making a tax deductible donation in their honor to the Masconomet Education Foundation’s Recognition Award Program. Honorees will receive a personalized certificate notifying them of your gift/donation in their honor (amount will not be disclosed). Honorees will be listed on the MEF website.
This year teacher recognition donations will be accepted in the fall, between November 26 and December 14 and, in the spring, between May 10th and May 24th.
Recognition Award Program – Detailed information about the program.
It’s easy to participate in this program; just follow the steps below:
- Donate through PayPal on behalf of a favorite teacher.
- Simply complete the form below by entering the name of the teacher you would like to honor and a brief message (if desired) into the box. Be sure to include your student’s or family’s name as you would like it to appear.
- Please note that the message on the card is limited to 4 sentences.
- When the information has been completed, click on the “Add to Cart” button. This will take you to the Paypal website to complete the financial part of the transaction. At this point you will be able to adjust your donation amount.
* Please Note: To add additional teachers, click “continue shopping” in PayPal to repeat the process.
These outstanding teachers and staff have been honored for the 2018/2019 school year:
Ms. Laurie Serino
7 White Team
Dr. Christina Stohl
Andrea Courtney Alexis