Looking for a gift to honor the teachers, guidance counselors or staff members who have helped your child achieve academic excellence at Masconomet?
You can recognize these special people throughout the year by making a tax deductible donation in their honor to the Masconomet Education Foundation’s Recognition Award Program. Honorees will receive a personalized certificate notifying them of your gift/donation in their honor (amount will not be disclosed). Honorees will be listed on the MEF website.
This year teacher recognition donations will be accepted in the fall, between November 27 and December 15 and, in the spring, between May 1st and June 16. Seniors should submit their Spring recognition award requests by June 1st.
Recognition Award Program – Detailed information about the program.
You may participate in this program in two ways:
- Recognition Award Form Download, print and mail
- Donate through PayPal on behalf of a favorite teacher.
- Simply complete the form below by entering the name of the teacher you would like to honor and a brief message (if desired) into the box. Be sure to include your student’s or family’s name as you would like it to appear.
- When the information has been completed, click on the “Add to Cart” button. This will take you to the Paypal website to complete the financial part of the transaction. At this point you will be able to adjust your donation amount.
* Please Note: To add additional teachers, click “continue shopping” in PayPal to repeat the process.
These outstanding teachers and staff have been honored for the 2017/2018 school year:
Allison Van Laetherm